Sunday, June 17, 2007

What am I doing here?

Well here I am--the blogging world. I don't know that I have much to say--and even more than that, I don't know how any of this works (and I'm supposed to be part of that generation that understands technology. Maybe it skips a generation . . . or two). But even though I enjoy reading my friends blogs and check them EVERY DAY, and even though I feel like what I have to write is far less interesting than all of you, I guess I feel just a little left out. So I guess I will "join the others."

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Heather. Just thought I would say hello and hope you are enjoying D.C. Not quite sure what you are supposed to do on a blog.

Joanne

jeanine said...

YEA!!! Heather... I'm excited that you have jumped on the bandwagon. I'll be checking every day!

Lessie Louie said...

Heather, welcome to the wonderful world of clueless blogging. I'm never quite sure what to put on mine either, which is probably why I never write anything. Maybe if you post on yours it will inspire me to post on mine. Pray for me at my interview tomorrow!

Lindsay said...

So you gave in, huh? Well, welcome! I'm glad that you did! :)

lori said...

Hooray!! I'm so glad!! And I love your "about me" comments - Heath, you're such a sincere, wonderful person and I'm so glad that you're one of the people that has so profoundly influenced my life.

Love you and looking forward...

Anonymous said...

Hey Heath, never thought you would be one to do it. I might just have to jump on the bandwagon also (see what Jared thinks). Well, hope you are enjoying yourself. if you have any great memories from Primary let me know, trying to make it fun for the kids again so they will want to come to Primary.

Can't wait to see you!!!
Heather