Dear Friend(s),
Now that school is in, I sometimes forget that I have a blog which you occasionally check. And I apologize that each time you do the same old post is there. I would thus advise you to only check about once a week, probably on Saturdays or Sundays. I wish I could post more, but alas, my poor violin cannot stand to be neglected for very long at a time. It has a deadline to meet (November 3rd--recital!) and it acts up and has a bit of an attitude if I am not constantly focusing all my attention on it. I hope you understand. Until next week . . .
All my love,
Heather
Sunday, September 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
good thing I got a good dose of you tonight!!
I guess we can forgive you. Hopefully you will be able to get that "attitude" fixed before the recital. Hope all is well with you and can't wait to get together again.
I totally understand. Heavens! I can barely keep up with our blog and everyone else's even though I am not officially in school or anything. Good luck with it all!
Now I have my weekends to look forward to your posts!
lol, slap it around a bit knock it down a string or two.
Dear Heather's violin:
Please go easy on our friend. We know she is important to you, but some of us rely on blogs to keep us sane when we are doing lunch duty for masses of pre-teens.
I'm sure we can work something out--you let Heather blog once a week, we let Heather practice for her recital. We hope there is enough Heather to go around. (Of course, there is not really enough Heather to go around, but these are the sacrifices we make for those we love).
Love,
Heather's adoring fans
no, I'm sorry. This isn't acceptable. You must post every hour of every day. Who cares if your career goes down the toilet :)
Heath, I posted on mine and Lori's about the 28th or 29th. Let me know what works for you and hopefully we can make something of it.
I *suppose* I understand. But remember to give yourself a break once in a while! I don't want my friend going crazy! :)
Hey, Lori doesn't have the 28th/29th off so we will plan for a time in October when she is available.
unless we want to do it tomorrow?
Post a Comment