Thursday, November 29, 2007

Good idea/Bad idea

Remember the good idea/bad idea segments on Animaniacs? Ha! Good memories.

So the question I pose to you today is: What's worse than having to listen The 12 Days of Christmas while shopping at the grocery store?

Answer: Having to listen to an instrumental arrangement of The 12 Days of Christmas while shopping at the grocery store. You may think it wouldn't be as obnoxious, but I tell you, it is 10 times worse! Do you realize how repetitive that song is melodically? Definitely a BAD idea.

5 comments:

Heather said...

Heath, you make me laugh. I love the good idea/bad idea from Animaniacs, to bad that show isn't on any more. I have never heard an instrumental version of the 12 days of Christmas. Now I know that I don't want to ever!!

lori said...

HA!

Unknown said...

I'm just thankful they're still ALLOWED to play any Christmas song at the grocery store!

heath said...

Amy, you have a grander perspective than I!

jeanine said...

hahahahaha!