Hi friends. I just had to announce that: (drum roll) . . . . . my paper is done! It took staying up until 4:00 am to accomplish it, but at least it is done. The last several pages are definitely not as great as they could be. I probably could have expounded a whole lot more, and I only ended up with 16 pages rather than the desired 20, but ya know, I kind of don't care at this point. I'm going to go make three copies, stick them in the various professor's boxes, and pray and hope that they're too busy with other things to ask for revisions (you can pray too if you want!).
Welcome Christmas break!!!
Tuesday, December 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
YEA!!!! Congrats!
we'll pray.
GOOD JOB, dearest! I'm sure it's WONDERFUL!
that was me.
woohoo. Have a great holiday!
I was already happy for you over the phone, but that's no reason why I can't be happy for you on your blog, too. HOORAY!! THE PAPER'S DONE!
Also, can't wait to see you tomorrow!!
YAY!!!!
So glad you're done!!
Yes. WELCOME Christmas Break. Can't wait for mine to begin, esp since I'll get to see you (and that means many of the rest of you too). Love.
Nicely done Heath. No you can relax and enjoy the small break. Can't wait to see you and Royce!
so what are you going to do for the next two weeks?
It's too bad you have to do revisions on it.
Just wanted to say hello and Merry Christmas!
Hope you're having a happy holiday!
Can't wait to chat!
Now post a new one!
Post a Comment