Friday, January 11, 2008

Reasons not to give your boyfriend your password to your blog

Exhibit A

Exhibit B

Exhibit C

Exhibit D


I'm just kidding Royce. Thanks for making my blog a little more interesting. I love you lots! Feel free to hack in anytime.

And to the rest of you, I should have another post coming real soon--all about our Christmas break adventures. Highlights will include wild animals, fried chicken, and bold fashion statements.

6 comments:

ROAST said...

I should hack in and delete this post! :-)

Love ya!

Heather said...

You two make me laugh! Can't wait to get a "real" post from you Heath!

Kayla said...

Oh, how I love you both!

lori said...

can't wait...although Royce's half-time show has been mighty entertaining!

jeanine said...

oh heather I am excited to hear about your adventures.

The Breese Family said...

heather, you need to call me and catch me up on your life! please!