Wednesday, January 9, 2008

What my true love gave to me!

On the 12th day before Christmas, my true love (aka Royce) started giving me a gift a day. Not to make any of you jealous but . . . here's what he gave to me.

12th day before Christmas:

Nickels for the Nickelcade.

11th:
One of my favorite cereals. If you haven't tried any Kashi because it looks a little weird, just give it a chance. They're really great.

10th:
Not just one dozen, but two! Unfortunately I didn't have a digital camera at the time he gave those to me, so those aren't actually the flowers he got, but they looked something akin to that.

9th:
He actually got these in NY.

8th:
I had a yoga DVD by this same guy, but I was getting tired of it. It will be a long time before I get tired of this one. It's twice as long and twice or three times as hard. I love it!

7th:
The scarf I'm wearing as we speak.

6th:
Isn't Nutella great on just about anything having to do with bread.

5th:
This was more of a joke (he's taking it back). Every time those commercials came on during conference we joked about how I couldn't wait to go. (Nothing wrong with it--just definitely not for me.)

4th . . . hasn't come in the mail yet. So he got me some stuff from Rite-Aid while I was shopping for umbrellas. He got me: Blistex lip ointment (I go through it like crazy), a Symphony bar, and a random postcard of deer. I should have taken a picture of those too, but I just didn't think of it.

3rd:
I really like Zupas. For those of you unfamiliar with it, that's really unfortunate.

2nd:
She's one of the most outstanding violinist's right now. Isn't he thoughtful.

The day before Christmas:
Passes to Disneyland! (in case you couldn't tell). We were supposed to go over the break, but we didn't quite make it to California. Sad.

And on Christmas:
There are other pictures of us behind, so I can alternate them.

Anyway, he's just about the best ever, don't you think?

2 comments:

ROAST said...

I don't think so I am so much better then he is. Anyway, Kashi makes your teeth hurt, and she forgot to mention it was a piggyback with nickels in it for the nickelcade. And whoever said those gifts were from Royce anyway?

Kayla said...

I think you've got a keeper, Heather!!