
I’m sorry I am not perfect for you yet. I am sorry I left without a word tonight. I am sorry I am lazy. I am sorry I make you do things you may not want to do. I am sorry I can’t be next to your side always. I love you so much. I am nothing without you. I am sorry I make you cry and made you cry.
I didn’t leave tonight because I was mad, frustrated, sad, or anything else. I call it zamboyled. I am all feelings, but no certain feeling. It was just a long day and I don’t blame you for anything and don’t want you to think that. I don’t know what I’d do without you or how I’d go on without you. I’d probably die quickly because I’d run out of money from buying food because I’d never be fed for one. For two I’d fail all my classes because you wouldn’t be there editing my work (you are probably having a hay day with this now), For three I just don’t think other women are as great and wonderful and good looking and nice and kind and loving and Christ-like and fun and picky ( :-) ) and spoiled ( :-) ) as you are! I love who you are and am so excited to continue to get to know you better and become closer to you through the years. You are my best friend. You are my all and everything. I am so grateful to have someone so much smarter and cooler and more personable and more loving than I can ever hope to be.
I love that you talk to people for me when I don’t want to.
I love that you’ll go through the lengths of pain watching/playing my dumb movies, tv shows, video games, etc.
I love that you would try sushi for me.
I love that you want to take care of me when its me that needs to take care of you.
I love that you bought me boots because my feet were cold.
I love that you don’t care if I am wimp/wuss and can barely tolerate snow shoeing with you.
I love that you are always willing to come to my house when I hardly ever go to yours.
I love that you are willing to expand every idea that you have just because I am ornery and don’t want to make plans.
I love that you take my teasing and tickling.
I love that you take my abusing your password privileges (even now).
I don’t know why I am so lucky to have you and how I’ve been so clever to trick you this long in liking me.
I miss you when you are away and my thoughts are with you.
I love you and can’t wait to be married to you even though we aren’t even engaged and won’t be for just under a month.
I hope you still love me to even though I’ve given you every reason not to and am way below your league.
I love you I love you I love you.
4 comments:
I don't know what to say--I lack the words (though not the tears, apparently). Thank you so much. I love you more than words! You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. I wish you were here right now so I could be in your arms. I can't wait for the time that when we go home, we go home together. Love you so much.
Dang it I made you cry again! I missed you last night, but needed the walk. I didn't sleep very well last night though. I can't until that time either.
You two are the cutest things alive. Hope all is well with you and can't wait until we can read that you are actually engaged. So is there a date set yet?
You two are great! Looks like you picked a good one Heath!
Post a Comment