Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Like the stars aligning

Ok, so this is a totally pointless post, but I just had to share with you all an exciting event of my evening. I was on my way home from Royce's, and I was stopped at the left turn lane onto . . . actually, I don't know what the street is called. But it's off of Bulldog onto the street that goes by the Marriott Center. Hmmm. Anyway, I happened to notice that my signal and the signal of the car in front of me were blinking at the same time. Now usually what happens? Well, usually, they're in sync for about 2 or 3 blinks, but then because one is actually faster than the other, they start blinking opposite each other. Not so this time, my friends. Crazy, but it's true. For a good 30 seconds, our lights blinked at the same time. It made my day!

7 comments:

Lindsay said...

You crack me up, Heather! I love it!

Unknown said...

I thought I was the only one who noticed stuff like that! I am actually quite jealous :)

ROAST said...

You are so weird, but I still love you!

Brittney said...

I love it. I always start to hear the beat of song to go with it. Usually jingle bells.

jeanine said...

this is hilarious!

lori said...

And this post makes MY day because you are hilarious. Love you!

Kayla said...

I love that you noticed this! I always try and change the radio station to match my blinker.