Can you read the inscription? It says "Jesus is My Coach." My sacrilegious caption is, "Jesus is attacking me with his hockey stick!"
Royce got this for me because I showed him this web page that a professor sent to me. So, so fantastic. I think my favorite line in the write-up is this: "A wonderful way to reinforce Jesus 'as friend' in everyday activities." Enjoy all three pages of pictures!
11 comments:
Oh man, Heather: those are hilarious!
Oh dear! We especially liked the gymnastic ones (what is HE looking at!)...that's just wrong!
We definitely don't see Precious Savior, Dear Redeemer...more like creepy!
Heath, those were about the strangest statues I've ever seen of Christ.
Too funny but what made him decide on the hockey one?
we are laughing our heads off over here! way too funny...I love Royce for getting that for you. The question is...what were you expecting? :)
Not sure why the hockey one, except that I thought that one especially funny. And Amy, I wasn't expecting anything in particular. I was pretty excited when I found out what it was.
Hey Heather! I totally did not even know that you had a blog until Brian told me that he searched our "rustfam" on google and we came up and then I saw your name on there. Anyhow. What a great gift. Where on earth did he find that? Just so you know, if someone searches our blog on google, they can find yours so if you don't want that, you can go into settings on your blog under the basic tab and make sure No is selected where it says something like allow people to find the link or something to that sort, I can't remember. Anyhow, congrats on the engagement. We heard awhile ago and we are sooo happy for you! When is the date again?
I'm not going to lie. I'm a bit nervous about these. And scared. I might have bad dreams.
Weird. Funny, but just plain weird. I agree with Jeanine.
(ESPN announcer voice)
"...and in tonight's action, the Savior of the World netted two goals and an assist in a crucial playoff win for the Kings. Back to you Marv."
That is the greatest statue ever. I'm so buying one.
I love Ry's comment...sounds so like him. Hope you all enjoy your wonderful weekend (sounds like you are all going to Disneyland, correct me if I am wrong.)
Post a Comment