Friday, February 8, 2008

The proof

I know this is a little late in coming, but here's the ring. Unfortunately the pictures don't do it justice. I couldn't figure out a good angle for a close-up.


Thanks Love!

10 comments:

Brittney said...

I love it, no big solitaire to break off when you bump into a wall. That was my only requirement. Because, as you know, I am a clutz.

Brittney said...

BTW, I have really been missing you. Breaks my heart I can't be there to share this with you. Can't wait to see ya.

Lindsay said...

It's beautiful, Heather! And I agree fully with the above: I miss you and also wish I could be closer to share this joy with you. Know, though, that I'm there in spirit. :)

Heather said...

Beautiful Heath...and it so fits your style. Glad to finally see proof that you are actually engaged and that it isn't all some big joke! :) We still need to try and get together sometime before all of this takes place. Let me know what works for you. I will be out of commission for the next 2 weeks, getting my tonsils out! so perhaps sometime after that.

jeanine said...

I love it Heath... it's so YOU.

Mandy said...

It is so beautiful Heather! I am so excited for you guys and I am excited to see you on your big day- and hopefully sooner!

Kayla said...

It's so pretty Heather! I was having a hard time picturing you with a huge diamond solitaire. It's suits you! I wonder when we're going to get together? Love you!

Unknown said...

I like it more each time I see it.

Brittney said...

Now I feel like a twit. YOu couldn't possibly disappoint me.

lori said...

still love it! fun to talk this morning