That's too much. Seriously though I bet with a picture like that on your blog I think people are expecting you to tell the story of our engagement....go ahead. Tell us how you wanted it to happen and then tell us how it happened.
I agree with Michelle and Lindsay, you have to explain yourself!!! ASAP! Perhaps I should call, thought about asking when you called the other day but figured you would tell me when it happened and didn't want to pry into something that wasn't entirely my business!
Not much to explain. We aren't engaged yet, but the ring Heather picked out does kind of look like the one in the picture! :-) The Christmas thing is that I told my family that I had proposed to Heather because we were looking at using my Grandma's ring as the engagement/wedding ring. The reality is I was trying to joke with her (like this post). We were both a little loopy last night! :-) Love you Heather, hope you aren't mad at me for not allowing you to put up a disclaimer!
Sorry to everyone who thought there was more to the story. One day hopefully there will be a good story once I think of a fun way to propose. Any ideas? You can e-mail them to me seriously. :-)
16 comments:
Someone beat me to the punch. I am jealous. Enjoy eternity with that other man.
No way. Not until you can be honest with me. J/k.
Well, maybe. I think I'm going to need a bigger ring though. At least a 4K diamond.
A 4,000 dollar diamond?
Nope. $4,500.
That's too much. Seriously though I bet with a picture like that on your blog I think people are expecting you to tell the story of our engagement....go ahead. Tell us how you wanted it to happen and then tell us how it happened.
May I remind you, we are not engaged!
Only because you won't say "yes".
Is it possible to answer a question that hasn't been asked. Well, I don't count asking on my blog.
I asked at Christmas though too, you were just to embarrassed at the time. :-)
Ahem.
Please explain yourselves.
I'm with Michelle....eh-'splain yourselves, please.
I agree with Michelle and Lindsay, you have to explain yourself!!! ASAP! Perhaps I should call, thought about asking when you called the other day but figured you would tell me when it happened and didn't want to pry into something that wasn't entirely my business!
Not much to explain. We aren't engaged yet, but the ring Heather picked out does kind of look like the one in the picture! :-) The Christmas thing is that I told my family that I had proposed to Heather because we were looking at using my Grandma's ring as the engagement/wedding ring. The reality is I was trying to joke with her (like this post). We were both a little loopy last night! :-) Love you Heather, hope you aren't mad at me for not allowing you to put up a disclaimer!
Sorry to everyone who thought there was more to the story. One day hopefully there will be a good story once I think of a fun way to propose. Any ideas? You can e-mail them to me seriously. :-)
You're engaged and you never called me! You're in big trouble
Post a Comment